Sunday, July 24, 2016

Chasing Cheap Clicks - Sad Situation

So, I posted that headline as a blatant attempt to attract readers to my blog.

Now that you're hear, I hope you'll spend some time reading this article from The Guardian.com, titled, "How Technology Disrupted the Truth".


I've been on-line since the late 1990s with the optimistic belief that intermediaries like myself, could attract people with time, talent and resources, to web libraries and program directories, which they would use to find places where their help could make a difference in the lives of people living in economic distress.

This article shows how far from that reality the world has come in the past 20 years.  I hope you'll spend some time reading this.

Thank  you to friends a ChiHackNight.com who shared this article on their Slack page. 



No comments: