Thursday, September 13, 2012

Support growth of tutor/mentor programs in city

I've hosted a Tutor/Mentor Leadership and Networking Conference in Chicago every six months since May 1994. The goal is to bring people together to talk about the different ideas I have been sharing on this blog and the Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC web site for many years.

I'm now organizing workshops and panel discussions. This link shows topics that have been requested by people attending past conferences. If you'd like to volunteer to host a workshop please fill out the presenter form as soon as possible.

Can you write about tutoring/mentoring or Tweet during the November Conference so that more people support tutor/mentor programs in December. I've been trying to do this since 2006 when I first shared this idea here.

No comments: