Thursday, February 23, 2012

Interns Help Visualize Hope and Opportunity

Visit this page and you can see visualizations created by Korean students who were interns with me for the past six weeks. This graphic is one of those projects.

I provided the assignment for the students to work on in this post.

I was looking for a way to create graphics that showed the emotional connection between a volunteer and youth without identifying the specific youth and volunteer involved. Since I'm no longer leading a tutor/mentor program I'll not have access in the future to photos showing kids and volunteers in action as I have in the past. Can you see me and Tangela in the grphic that Song Mi created? I think there are a lot of ways to do these graphics so I'd like to encourage arts volunteers to step forward and help me create a library of these.

No comments: